25% off Prescription Prism Glasses(see new price) Only while supplies last.
The Prism Glasses are optical glasses that allow you to read in bed or watch TV while lying flat on your back. The perfect solution for those with limited mobility, these unique Prism Glasses are great for preventing neck cramps or eye strain.
The Prism Glasses turn your view to a downward 90 degree angle, eliminating the need for head movement. Lie on your back with your head on a pillow, and you'll be able to read a book resting on your chest. These lightweight Prism Glasses feature brilliant optical quality and are the same glasses that enabled Jack Nicholson to view the TV while lying on his back in the movie "The Bucket List".
Prism Glasses are often recommended for use during an MRI scan. Wearing the Prism Glasses gives you the feeling that you are in a less confined space, helping considerably with the feeling of claustrophobia.
Price is for ONE ONLY.
Prism Glasses Features:
* Use Prism Glasses to read or watch TV while laying down
* Latex and DNR Free
* Approved by optometrists and ophthalmologists
* Includes protective vinyl case
* Very useful in MRI's for those uncomfortable in confined spaces
Prism Glasses Specifications:
* Weight: 5.4 oz
* Please Note: These prism glasses do not provide any type of magnification